About CodeON 👩🏫🧑🏼🏫👨🏽🏫
We are a team that has been creating a specialized education platform. Our main product is a system offered mainly in America.
CodeON is seeking talented, passionate, and tenacious professionals like yourself to join our winning team. CodeON is not your typical company we differentiate itself from all other companies through our dedication to employees, customers, community and mission.
The CodeON team is on a continuous mission to have a positive transformational impact on society, community, industry, and individuals!
About the role:
Looking for a web developer with experience in Node.js and React.js.
We are looking for an Engineer who is motivated to work on the cutting edge of technology by combining high performance video streaming to define the future of a world-class platform. You and your teammates will fully own all parts of the implementation, we spend a lot of time thinking through how to build new features, but the goal is always for the implementation to be maintainable. The primary responsibilities of this position will be the support all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, software development, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
The selected individual will be part of a software development team utilizing an agile development methodology. He-she will Design, code, and test software based on user stories and other system engineering artefacts as part of an agile scrum team.
- ● More than 3 years of professional experience with Express.js.
- ● More than 3 years of professional experience with React.js.
- ● Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- ● You know how to write meaningful unit tests.
- ● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- ● Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
- ● You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work.
- ● Willingness to learn new skills and technologies as necessary.
- ● Ability to perform high-quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- ● Great communication skills, and willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues. Our Tech family is growing and positivism and good vibes are essential.
- ● Remote work experience.
- ● English Level: B2.
It would be nice if you had experience with:
- ● Experience with AWS-Azure-Heroku and CI-CD (GitLab).
- ● Experience with WebRTC.
- ● Experience using API’s to manage streaming sessions with WebRTC. E.G. Opentok or Twillio.
- ● Experience with Auth0 SDK.
- ● Knowledge on WebSockets. Or experience with Opentok signaling.
What we offer:
- ● An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day.
- ● A chance to shape the future of a video streaming platform.
- ● A unique content-driven, top-performing and healthy work culture.
- ● A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- ● An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity.
Please apply here: Send Email